The Yard Master Pro is an outdoor or indoor folding-frame projection screen. Its lightweight yet durable aluminum frame allows it to be setup effortlessly. Its free standing design allows it to be portable and versatile for all types of applications.
The Yard Master Pro includes both front and rear projection materials for easy convenient projection set-ups. Material stretches over the frame to create a uniform flat and taut projection surface. A carrying bag is included for travel and storage.
Available in the following projection materials
|Material Name||Gain||Viewing Angle||Description|
A Tension Matte White reference-grade projector screen material that is certified by the world renowned Imaging Science Foundation for its superb color temperature, contrast and black level performance. The tension PVC material construction has the needed pliability to maximize flatness in a “roll-up” projection surface.
WraithVeil is our rear projection material which has a special surface coating that enhances color reproduction and black level contrast with good uniformity for large audiences. Ideal for moderate room lighting environments.
For added stability, the 150” models includes a back brace.
The 180” models include a back bace and a center support bar.
- CineWhite® UHD 1.15 gain front projection material
- WraithVeil Rear Projection Material
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast and absorb projector overshoot
- Easy pop-in grommet design makes material installation a breeze – corner pull tabs on each corner
- Corner Grommet hole on material
- Compatible with ultra/short-throw and standard throw projectors
- 4K Ultra HD, HDR and Active 3D Ready
- Available in diagonal sizes 120”/ 150” and 180” in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Installation
- Free standing tensioned portable projector screen
- Light-weight yet durable aluminum square tube construction
- Single-piece main frame unfolds effortlessly
- Detachable single-piece T-legs with front support brace mount to frame with threaded knobs
- Back brace A-T Leg on 150” and 180” models provides additional stability and support
- Center support bar on 180” model
- Assembles in minutes with no tools required
- Ground stakes and rope, included for additional support and stability against mild wind conditions
- Individual protection pouch included for each material
- Carrying bag stores entire product for portability and protection
Quality and Reliability
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
The listed measurements are for general reference only. Please contact Elite Screens to verify product design and dimensions before attempting to integrate its products with any structural or furniture modification. Although a manufacturer may offer product advice, it may be taken or disregarded at the integrator’s discretion. Elite Screens will not be held responsible or be otherwise liable for faulty installations.
Decoding the Model Number
Model Number = OMS180H-PRO
OMS = Outdoor Movie Screen
180 = Nominal Diagonal Size
H = HDTV 16:9 aspect ratio
PRO = Yard Master Pro Series