Elite Screens Inc. is a US based projection screen manufacturing company with its world headquarters in California and satellite offices in Australia, China/Hong Kong, France, Germany, India, Latvia, Mexico, Japan, and Taiwan. Elite is an ISO9001:2015 certified professional manufacturer of projection screens that specializes in producing retail, commercial and the (EPV®) dedicated custom integrator sales channels. Elite Screens products are available through authorized distributors, resellers, retailers and system integrators worldwide.
The Mission of Elite Screens Inc. is to make cinema-quality projection screens available to even the most modest budgets without compromising on the quality. Regardless of the projector’s cost, its accompanying screen should not be more expensive. Elite Screens Inc. is devoted to matching Retail CE customers with screens that will fulfill the unique requirements each buyer has. It does so by mass producing a multitude of quality products in the most popular sizes and aspect ratios using a variety of formats that will accommodate any environment from integrated high-tech performance to portable, cost-effective solutions. The end result is an attainable, well made product that comes with all the accessories and is available for immediate fulfillment.
New products for 2023-2024 include:
- Aeon CineGrey 4D AT Series – An acoustically transparent EDGE FREE® fixed frame screen with ambient light rejecting technology. It is perforated to allow speaker placement behind the screen to allow sound to breathe through.
- Kestrel Tab-Tension 3 CineGrey 4D – A floor-rising electric front projection screen with ambient light rejecting technology.
- Light-On CLR® 2 Series – A portable projection screen with a folding-frame design for indoor presentations under bright room lighting environments. It uses our innovative and patented Ceiling Ambient Light Rejecting CLR® 2 material.
- GolfSim DIY Screen Series – A golf impact front projection material, designed for DIY, perfect for custom frame golf /sport simulation enclosures.
- Starling Tab-Tension CLR® 3 Series – An electric retractable ultra-short throw front projection screen with Ceiling Light Rejection® technology. The CLR® 3 absorbs overhead light to prevent the washout out effect commonly experienced with conventional matte white materials.
About Elite ProAV®
Elite ProAV® is a dedicated manufacturer of projector screens for the commercial AV sales channel. It provides an array of dedicated commercial grade projector screens for professional integrators. This includes certified products that are also compatible with building codes as well as programs, warranties and trained professionals to assist installers every step of the way. Product is available through a series of regional warehouses located in Southern California and Maryland. Elite ProAV® is a division of Elite Screens Inc., an ISO9001:2015 certified manufacturer that is presently the leading international brand of CE Retail projector screens with offices located worldwide. Elite ProAV® is headquartered at 12282 Knott St. Garden Grove, CA 92841. For more information, please visit http://www.eliteProAV.com.