Showing 1–9 of 57 results
3-Way Wall Switch
Detachable RJ-45 ethernet connection 3-way wall switch.
- Detachable 3-way wall switch box connects to RJ45 port
- Available in black (ZSP-WB-B) or white (ZSP-WB-W)
- For use with : Spectrum, Spectrum Tab-Tension, VMAX2, CineTension2, Home 2, Evanesce, Evanesce B, Evanesce Tab-Tension, Evanesce Tab-Tension B
5-12V Trigger Cable & IR “Eye” Receiver
Set of 5-12V trigger cable and IR “Eye” Receiver.
- 6 inch 5-12 V trigger RJ-45 ethernet cable
- Connects to all VMAX2, Spectrum, Home2 and CineTension2 screens to compatible projectors with 5-12 volt trigger output
- 3 1/2 inch RJ-45 ethernet IR “Eye” Receiver for conceal installations
- Allow the IR receiver “eye” to extend down for continued IR remote use
- Available in black (ZSP-EYE&12V-B) or white(ZSP-EYE&12V-W)
- IR “eye” sensor & 5-12v trigger cable for All Elite Electric Screens
50 feet RJ-45 cable
- 50 feet RJ-45 cable with coupler
- Extension for your RJ-45 accessories: 3-way wall switch, 5-12v trigger, and IR “eye” sensor
- Quickly connect your existing accessory with the included coupler
- Join your accessories together with ease
- Standard Throw
The AcousticPro 1080P2 has a matte white surface with a 1.0 gain that provides excellent color neutrality for superb color reproduction along with wide diffusion uniformity. The angular weave material is designed to allow wall-speaker sound to breathe through the screen while eliminating the visual artifact known as moiré effect. The precision angled mesh of the material allows viewers to enjoy a visually superior presentation with strong color neutrality and artifact-free performance. The material is perfect for use with native 1080P projectors for home cinema and commercial applications.
- Standard Throw
The AcousticPro 1080P3 is an acoustically transparent perforated weave fabric front projection material. The angular weave eliminates the moire effect while presenting warm neutral colors for today’s high definition 1080P (1920×1080) and 4K UHD projectors. The AcousticPro1080P3 allows speaker placement behind while allowing an exceptional acoustically transparent performance.
- Standard Throw
The AcousticPro UHD (ultra-high definition) is a moiré-free self-supported acoustically transparent front projection screen material. The dense synthetic perforated weave is compatible with Ultra-High Definition/4K resolutions while mitigating light penetration for a brighter picture. The AcousticPro UHD design maximizes sound penetration with minimal attenuation without compromising picture quality. The AcousticPro UHD material’s wide diffusion uniformity offers a broad viewing angle with superb picture quality across the entire surface.This provides equal brightness levels on or off axis.
“Speaking of “observing”, the Electric125H-AUHD performed admirably across a diversity of content and at all hours of day and night; its ambient light suppression was top-notch.” – Brian Dipert, EDN Network
- 3840*1080 input & 2k x 1k (2048×1080) output
- Support HDMI 1.4 standard 3D formats from Blu-ray, game, PC and Nvidia 3D Vision 1080P 100/120Hz 3D format
- DVI-D input port connects to DVI & HDMI signals
- Dual DVI-D output ports to support DVI & HDMI connections
- Embedded audio input and output via HDMI connection
- 10-bits scaler with high performance de-interlace and scaling
- 3D demultiplexer decodes RH/LH for passive 3D display
- “Perfect Sync” algorithm for zero latency between RH/LH channels in 3D mode
- User friendly OSD and IR remote control.
- Video wall function supports up to 15×15 matrix displays with pixel base bezel adjustment
- Support uncompressed 3840*1080 input with dual 1080p outputs for 2 full HD TV video wall display.
- Supports Blu-ray 1080p 24Hz frame packed and PC 1080P 100/120Hz Nvidia 3D for 720p/XGA 100/120Hz active 3D display.
AirFlex5D™ Circular Polarized Glass