Smartly Operate Your Projection Screens through Elitescreens’ Remote Control Mechanisms! Elite Screens has emerged as the frontline leader in the automation technologies as for the projection screens solutions for differing occasions and ambiences! The company has manufactured automatic and motorized type screens as frontrunner products of choice and appeal. Elite Screens has developed exclusive range of projection screen remote control kits that provide an all encompassing operating solution from a distance! It manufactures qualitysome and reliable radio frequency and infrared remote controls for its electric motorized projector screens. The fine remote mechanisms have been incorporated in the development of ceiling and floor rising motorized screens thus adding glamour and ease to your comfort ambience! The automation is achieved through the combination of wireless electric triggers, and efficient high resonance receivers for the remote! Smart rise and drop functions are performed with ease.
Elite Screens has developed the ZR800D Universal Learning IR Remote which works for up to 8 devices including DVD players, satellite receiver, TV and all types of electric screens from Elite Screens, for which it is pre programmed by the company.
Showing 1–9 of 13 results
3-Way Wall Switch
Detachable RJ-45 ethernet connection 3-way wall switch.
- Detachable 3-way wall switch box connects to RJ45 port
- Available in black (ZSP-WB-B) or white (ZSP-WB-W)
- For use with : Spectrum, Spectrum Tab-Tension, VMAX2, CineTension2, Home 2, Evanesce, Evanesce B, Evanesce Tab-Tension, Evanesce Tab-Tension B
5-12V Trigger Cable & IR “Eye” Receiver
Set of 5-12V trigger cable and IR “Eye” Receiver.
- 6 inch 5-12 V trigger RJ-45 ethernet cable
- Connects to all VMAX2, Spectrum, Home2 and CineTension2 screens to compatible projectors with 5-12 volt trigger output
- 3 1/2 inch RJ-45 ethernet IR “Eye” Receiver for conceal installations
- Allow the IR receiver “eye” to extend down for continued IR remote use
- Available in black (ZSP-EYE&12V-B) or white(ZSP-EYE&12V-W)
- IR “eye” sensor & 5-12v trigger cable for All Elite Electric Screens
50 feet RJ-45 cable
- 50 feet RJ-45 cable with coupler
- Extension for your RJ-45 accessories: 3-way wall switch, 5-12v trigger, and IR “eye” sensor
- Quickly connect your existing accessory with the included coupler
- Join your accessories together with ease
In-Wall Up/Down Switches – ZIW
Elite Screens In-wall switches allow Up/Down electric screen control from the flip or flick of a button.
- Easy connection via the built-in RJ-45 input
- Connects via Cat5 network cable to Elite Screens electric models with RJ-45 input (cable not included)
- Compatible with all wall/ceiling and in-ceiling/recessed screens, except for the VMAX Dual®, VMAX Tab-Tension Dual, Starling, Starling 2, Starling Tab-Tension, and Starling Tab-Tension 2 Series.
- Face plate not included for custom decoration
- Part Numbers: ZIW, ZIW-B, ZIW-W1
The ZIW-Module is an RJ-45 input module for customized wall switch placards.
- Enables installation of any after-market wall switch
- Module splices to Elite Screens’ 12-volt trigger via Cat5 network cable (trigger and additional Cat5 cable not included)
- Compatible Products : Spectrum, Spectrum Tension 2 , VMAX2, Home 2, Saker, Saker Plus, Saker Tab-Tension, CineTension2, *Spectrum 2 (*if Optional Remote Kit ZPM-RT is Installed), Evanesce Tab-Tension B, Evanesce B, Evanesce Tab-Tension, Evanesce, Evanesce Plus
- Incompatible Products : Vmax Dual®, Vmax Tab-Tension Dual, Starling, Starling 2, Starling Tab-Tension, Starling Tab-Tension 2
Remote Control Kit for Spectrum2 | ZPM-RT2
The ZPM-RT2 kit allows the Spectrum2 Series to be controlled with IR/RF remotes and a 5-12v trigger.
- Attaches to Spectrum2 Series power cable
- RF remote control for long distance control eliminates need for line of sight
- IR remote control for Universal IR Learning remote control integration
- RJ45 port for 5-12v trigger cable or IR extended “eye” sensor (included)
- Male to male MONO jack cable for wireless 5-12 volt trigger operation thru RF remote
- For use with : RF remote, IR remote, 5-12 volt trigger cable, IR “eye” extension, Wall box w/ RJ45 port, Wireless 5-12v Mono trigger cable
Note: Compatible only with Spectrum 2 Series with serial number 198Exxxxx and after. Example. 198E00497
Radio Frequency remote control for all Electric Series models.
- RF remote for Electric screens
- Works up to 100 feet
- Choice of Black (ZSP-RF-B) or White (ZSP-RF-W)
- Includes slide pocket for wall installation
- Requires two AAA batteries (included)
- For use with : Spectrum, Spectrum Tab-Tension, VMAX2, Saker, Saker Tab-Tension, CineTension2, Home 2, Evanesce, Evanesce B, Evanesce Tab-Tension, Evanesce Tab-Tension B, Evanesce Plus, Saker Plus, Kestrel Home 2
Universal Wireless 5-12V Projector Trigger | ZU12V
The perfect solution for projectors without a 12V trigger output.
- Universal wireless projector trigger
- Uses projector’s power to send a wireless radio frequency signal to your Elite Screens electric projection screen
- Compatible with only Version 2.0 Electric Roll Up/Down screen
- No 12V trigger output required from projector
- Synchronizes to the projector’s power cycle to wirelessly drop and rise the screen
- Control distance range,up to 80 feet
- Operates in either 110 volts or 220 volts
- Compatible Products : Spectrum, Spectrum Tension, Spectrum 2(if Optional Remote Kit ZPM-RT is Installed) , VMAX2, Home 2, Saker, Saker Tab-Tension, Saker Tab-Tension AUHD, Saker Plus, CineTension2, Vmax Dual® (16:9 format only), Vmax Tab-Tension Dual (16:9 format only), Evanesce Tab-Tension, Evanesce Tab-Tension B, Evanesce B, Evanesce, Evanesce Plus
- Incompatible Products : Starling, Starling 2, Starling Tab-Tension, Starling Tab-Tension 2, CineTension B