How can we help you today?
Should I get a 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 16:10 or 2.35:1 format screen?
It depends entirely what your intentions are but here are the general format uses to help you out.
- 1:1 format: If you use traditional Slideshow/OHP (Overhead Projector), Document Camera, and commercial projector presentations. These are most commonly used in schools, government facilities, and houses of worship.
- 4:3 NTSC format: PC software, Commercial Presentations (if your projector is SVGA or XGA native resolution), Classroom Training, and Gaming.
- 16:9 HDTV format: Home Theater Movies and Gaming
- 16:10 format: PC software, video games, video editing, presentations from notebooks with WXGA or WUGA native output.
- 2.35:1 Cinemascope format: Strictly Home Theater movies.