Honestly, I should be a bit more hush, hush about this screen, but happy to report that it has been a great purchase.
I am in the A/V and DJ business and around this type of gear on a regular basis (Da-lite, Draper . . etc/
For the price I decided to give it a shot and utilize it for family and/or business outdoor movie nights.
Knock on wood, but I am exceptionally pleased with this item. The Wraith Veil screen really makes the image Pop.
I am using a 4500 lumen Projector (Vivitek DW868) and have run Blu-ray and standard DVD with success.
Grant it that I do this type of a thing for a living, BUT believe that the average home user will have little to no problem
putting this together.
1) Fold out the screen frame and make sure all buttons are clicked into place.
**Tip – do not push the corner braces tight until you have the screen on
2) I personally put the screen on next – snap one corner, then the opposite and work around
3) Keep front of screen facing up.
4) Add Legs and flip front legs up so that the leg and screen are at a right angle L
5) Get helper to lift screen on leg and lock back let into place
**Do utilize the black contrasting borders to help align your image**
Cons – The frame, although more robust than expected, this is not as sturdy as a Da-Lite or Draper screen…..however it’s at 1/4 the cost
and with a little care should last for many years.