The EDGE FREE® Aeon StarBright CLR® 16 is a ceiling light rejecting fixed frame screen. It has a high gain front projection surface that increases projector brightness while absorbing overhead light to produce vivid, colorful, contrast-rich images in ambient light room environments.
The thin frame design maximizes the viewing area into a smaller footprint which is more appealing in appearance and in accommodating room décor. An LED light kit is included to enhance the frame appearance and room lighting.
- StarBright CLR® 16 angular-reflective front projection material for standard throw projectors
- Not compatible with Ultra-short and Short-throw Projectors
- Ceiling Light Rejecting technology absorbs 90% of overhead lighting.
- 1.65 Gain increases projector brightness to produce vibrant colors and high contrast images.
- Multi-layer optical microstructure relies on UV-resin to filter and absorb light from above.
- Smooth non-textured surface compatible with 4K/8K Ultra HD projectors.
Design and Installation
- Sleek EDGE FREE® design maximizes viewing area into a smaller footprint.
- Screen material wraps around over internal framework for a tight-tensioned flat projection surface.
- Lightweight aluminum split-frame design for cost effective shipping and facilitates easy access to installation sites.
- Ultra-thin black aluminum bezel protects and formats the projection surface while resembling a flat panel TV display.
- Sliding wall mounting brackets are included which allow horizontal movement of screen to properly center for a perfect installation.
- LED kit included with Infrared remote for mood lighting and room ambiance.