a front projection Ceiling Ambient Light Rejecting material capable of absorbing 90% of overhead lighting
StarBright CLR® 16
The StarBright CLR® 16 is an optical-grade PET front projection screen material with ceiling ambient light rejecting technology for standard (long) throw projectors. The internal micro-structure relies on a UV-resin to filter and absorb up to 90% of overhead light. The high-gain combined with CLR/ALR technology allows projection images to present vivid, colorful, bright pictures that result in contrast-rich presentations.
The composite material eliminates the washout effect, and its black diffusion layer provides high-contrast performance to enhance color saturation and black dynamic range.
- Projector Placement for StarBright CLR® 16
- Helpful Videos
- Material Specifications
- StarBright CLR® 16 angular-reflective front projection material for standard throw ceiling mounted projectors
- Ceiling Light Rejecting technology absorbs up to 90% of overhead lighting.
- 1.65 Gain increases projector brightness to produce vibrant colors and high contrast mages.
- Patented multi-layer optical microstructure
- Smooth non-textured surface compatible with 4K/8K Ultra HD projectors.
- Compatible with Standard “Long” throw Projectors ONLY
The projector should be placed between the upper and middle portions of the screen, with the bottom of the projected image positioned at a distance greater than 100 cm (39.3”) from the surface.
DO NOT install the projector higher than the screen.
- Color: Silver Gray
- Thickness: 0.010″ (0.27 mm)
- Weight: 0.37 lb. (360 g/m2)
- On-Axis Peak Gain: 1.65
- Horizontal Viewing angle: 80° (Half 40°)
- Vertical Viewing Angle: 34° (Half 17°)
- Projection Method / Type: Front – Standard Throw Ceiling or Tabletop Mounted
- Ambient Light Rejection: 90%
- Minimum Lens-Throw-Ratio: > 1.35:1
- Edge Blending: No
- Operating Temperature: 68°- 104° F (20°- 40° C)