Ceiling Ambient Light Rejecting Projection Screen
Aeon StarBright CLR® 16 Series
The EDGE FREE® Aeon StarBright CLR® 16 is a ceiling light rejecting fixed frame screen. It has a high gain front projection surface that increases projector brightness while absorbing overhead light to produce vivid, colorful, contrast-rich images in ambient light room environments.
The thin frame design maximizes the viewing area into a smaller footprint which is more appealing in appearance and in accommodating room décor. An LED light kit is included to enhance the frame appearance and room lighting.
- StarBright CLR® 16 angular-reflective front projection material for standard throw projectors
- Not compatible with Ultra-short and Short-throw Projectors
- Ceiling Light Rejecting technology absorbs 90% of overhead lighting.
- 1.65 Gain increases projector brightness to produce vibrant colors and high contrast images.
- Multi-layer optical microstructure relies on UV-resin to filter and absorb light from above.
- Black backing prevents light penetration for greater picture clarity and avoids picture degradation.
- Smooth non-textured surface compatible with 4K/8K Ultra HD projectors.
Design and Installation
- Sleek EDGE FREE® design maximizes viewing area into a smaller footprint.
- Screen material wraps around over internal framework for a tight-tensioned flat projection surface.
- Lightweight aluminum split-frame design for cost effective shipping and facilitates easy access to installation sites.
- Ultra-thin black aluminum bezel protects and formats the projection surface while resembling a flat panel TV display.
- Sliding wall mounting brackets are included which allow horizontal movement of screen to properly center for a perfect installation.
- LED kit included with Infrared remote for mood lighting and room ambiance.
Quality and Reliability
The projector should be placed between the upper and middle portions of the screen, with the bottom of the projected image positioned at a distance greater than 100 cm (39.3”) from the surface.
DO NOT install the projector higher than the screen.