ALR Floor-Rising Electric Projection Screen
Kestrel Tab-Tension 3 CineGrey 4D Series
The Kestrel Tab-Tension 3 CineGrey 4D is a floor-rising electric front projection screen with ambient light rejecting technology. The CineGrey 4D is an angular reflective material that incorporates a high-contrast diffusion layer to provide contrast-rich images in ambient light room environments to combat the washout effect typically experienced with matte white materials.
The projection screen surface ascends and descends into its housing for a non-invasive solution where permanent installations are not practical.
The screen comes with a Radio Frequency remote control that doubles as a wireless 12-volt projector trigger that synchronizes the screen’s rise and drop with the projector’s power cycle.
- CineGrey 4D 1.1 Gain Ceiling Ambient Light Rejecting Material
- Angular Reflective CLR®/ALR Front Projection Surface for Standard “long” Throw Projectors
- Multi-layer matrix uses reflective and absorbent micro-particles to eliminate 63% ambient light
- Enhances color contrast with excellent fidelity and uniformity
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, HDR and Active 3D compatible
- ISF Certified for Accurate Color Reproduction – An Industry Standard for High-Fidelity Video Display Systems
- Available in diagonal size: 122″, 133″ and 150″ in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Operation
- Elegant moisture resistant black aluminum housing fits any room décor.
- Rises and lowers using “scissor-backed” industry grade cross spring risers
- Tab-tensioned design ensures a taut and flat ripple-free projection surface
- Includes Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) handheld remote controls
- Wireless 12v trigger included – Synchronizes the screen’s Up/Down operation with the projector’s power cycle
- Up/Stop/Down toggle switch for manual operation
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwired installation required
Quality and Reliability
- User Guide (PDF) – V1 Rechargeable Battery
- User Guide (PDF) – V2 Cell Button Battery
- User Guide – J Type (PDF)