Electric Motorized Projection Screen
VMAX 3 Series
The VMAX 3 Series is an enhanced electric motorized projector screen for commercial and home theater applications. With standard features such as IR & RF remotes, 12v Trigger and a wall box controller. The VMAX 3 series utilizes Elite Screens’ GREENGUARD® Certified MaxWhite® and MaxWhite® Fiberglass front projection matte white material which is ideal for large group presentations in a controlled light room environment.
Available in the following front projection materials
|Material Name||Gain||Viewing Angle||Description|
|1.1||180°||MaxWhite® Fiberglass (FG) is fiberglass backed for added stiffness which provides the flattest possible non-tensioned screen surface with universal applications. This material provides wide viewing uniform diffusion while giving precise definition, color reproduction and black & white contrast.|
|MaxWhite®||1.1||180°||MaxWhite® screen material is the most versatile screen surface for front projection presentations. This material provides the widest possible viewer angles with perfect diffusion uniformity while giving precise definition, image color reproduction and black & white contrast. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, 1080P/4K projectors.|
- MaxWhite® Fiberglass backed 1.1 Gain matte white front projection material (Models 150”-166”)
- MaxWhite® matte white front projection material with 1.1 gain (170” model)
- Wide viewing angle allows viewers to see a clear, bright, and uniform picture from any angle
- Black backing preserves image brightness for a sharper picture and eliminates light penetration from behind to prevent picture degradation.
- 4-side masking borders enhance picture contrast and absorb projector overshoot
- Compatible with Full HD, Ultra HD (4K/8K) and Active 3D projectors
- Compatible with Standard throw Projectors ONLY
- Available in diagonal size 150″ in 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio
Design, Installation and Control System
- Durable steel case includes endcaps for wall or ceiling mount options
- Plug & Play design with built-in low voltage control system, no hardwire installation required
- Includes handheld Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls, and a wall box controller for manual on-wall operation.
- User-friendly programmable vertical drop position for easy installation
- Wall box controller is detachable for a clean look while maintaining RF & IR functionality
- Built-in selectable channels allow one RF remote programming to control multiple screens and prevent interference
- 12v trigger feature allows the screen’s UP/DOWN operation to synchronize with the projector’s power cycle
- Wired 12v trigger capability via wall box controller
- Wireless 12v trigger capability via Radio Frequency remote control
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan.
- MaxWhite® FiberGlass: Flame Retardant- Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified
- 2-year limited warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G – Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Phone or Online Form.