outdoor do-it-yourself movie screen
DIY PRO Series
Newer or Similar Product
The DIY Pro Screen is the newest outdoor do-it-yourself movie screen. It includes professional black masking borders to improve picture contrast and absorbs projection light overshoot. Enjoy your favorite movies outside using our DIY Pro Screen, which allows installation anywhere a support structure is found. The material allows a clear and sharp presentation without image fidelity loss as typical bedsheets do. The DIY Pro Screen is a professionally engineered yet cost-effective solution that eliminates all of the problems encountered when trying to project on regular sheet fabrics. Don’t settle for less and project on a DIY Pro Screen.
Available in the following front projection materials
|DynaWhite is a professionally engineered theater-grade PVC material for outdoor use, but can also be used indoors. It eliminates all of the problems encountered when trying to project on regular sheet fabrics. Its 1.1 gain matte white projection surface is texture to avoid hot-spotting while providing color neutrality, and a wide viewing angle.
|WraithVeil is our rear projection screen material. It has a high gain performance for applications with a high ambient light intrusion. Its 2.2 gain configuration is ideal for events such as clubs, restaurants, trade shows, meeting rooms, and outside evening presentations. Its special surface coating enhances color reproduction and black level contrast with wide uniformity for large audiences.
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- Textured surface eliminates hot-spotting
- Wide diffusion uniformity (viewing angle)
- Complimentary black masking borders on all sides
- Black material backing eliminates light penetration (DynaWhite Models Only)
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 94″ – 195″ in 4:3 format
- 96″ – 300″ in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- PVC vinyl material for Outdoor usage
- Rubber grommets around the material to provide tension for a flat projection surface
- Rigging cords included
Quality and Reliability