- CineGrey 5D® 1.5 Gain Ambient and Ceiling Light Rejecting (CLR®) front projection material
- Angular Reflective Material for Standard "Long" Throw Projectors. (NOT Compatible with Ultra/Short Throw Projectors)
- Multi-layer matrix uses reflective and absorbent micro-particles eliminate up to 75% of ambient light
- High-contrast diffusion layers (Enhances black level dynamic range and color saturation)
- Angular reflectivity negates light scatter artifacts and is ideal for residential or commercial applications
- Top/side masking black masking borders with adjustable bottom rise masking
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction – An Industry standard for high-fidelity video display systems
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 113" in 16:9
Design and Operation
- Easy to transport and set up for traveling on-the-go mobile presentations.
- Ideal for environments with high ambient light such as training facilities, hotel rental, and boardroom/conference rooms.
- Quick and easy positioning is ensured by an adjustable telescopic support bar.
- Solid rotating floor support feet provide added stability.
- Cups on feet rotate for a leveled installation.
- Built-in tensioning mechanism keeps projection surface flat and taut.
- Integrated carrying handle for enhanced mobility.
- Rugged extruded aluminum case protects the screen and is self-contained in a black finish.
- Carrying bag included for protection, storage, and easy transportation.
- 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G - Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
- Dimensions Table (PDF)
- User Guide (PDF)
- Comparison Table (PDF)
- CineGrey 3D® / 4D / 5D® Comparison Table
- ALR CLR® Materials Comparison Table (PDF)
Choosing The Right Sized Projection Screen
Selecting the Right Elite Screens Screen Material For Your Home Theater
Understanding ANSI Lumens & Screen Gain
Understanding Aspect Ratio & Resolution
4K/UltraHD: What You Need To Know
Elite Screens GreenGuard® Certification - Improving Human Health and Quality of Life
Elite Screens Projection Screen to HDTV Comparison
How To Perfectly Install ANY Projection Screen
The Right Projection Screen for UST Projectors
Elite Screens Ceiling and Ambient Light Rejecting (CLR/ALR) Projection Screen Setup Guide
Q: Can I buy a small screen material sample? A: Yes, you can buy a screen material sample by clicking here.
Browse All FAQ Articles