- MaxWhite® 2 (matte white) 1.1 Gain front projection material
- Wide viewing angle allows viewers to see a clear picture with equal brightness over a full 180° angle.
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction
- Black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing visual contrast
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready
- Compatible with Short and Standard Throw Projectors Only
- Black material backing reduces light penetration for enhanced image brightness
- Available in the following diagonal sizes and aspect ratios:
- 90" / 100" in 4:3
- 80" / 92" in 16:9
Design and Operation
- Easy to transport and set up for traveling presentations (carrying bag included)
- Lightweight yet durable aluminum casing protects the screen during transport & storage
- Tab-tension design keeps screen material flat for short throw projector presentations
- Folding handle enables a quick and swift pull-up operation
- Scissor-backed design permits screen to deploy and retract effortlessly
- Rotating base feet provide added stability
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold (UL 2818) Certified for safe air quality emissions
- 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G - Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Choosing The Right Sized Projection Screen
Selecting the Right Elite Screens Screen Material For Your Home Theater
Understanding ANSI Lumens & Screen Gain
Understanding Aspect Ratio & Resolution
4K/UltraHD: What You Need To Know
Elite Screens GreenGuard® Certification - Improving Human Health and Quality of Life
Elite Screens Projection Screen to HDTV Comparison
How To Perfectly Install ANY Projection Screen
The Right Projection Screen for UST Projectors
Elite Screens Ceiling and Ambient Light Rejecting (CLR/ALR) Projection Screen Setup Guide
Q: Can I buy a small screen material sample?
A: Yes, you can buy a screen material sample by clicking here.