Impact Screen Front Projection Material Designed To Withstand Golf Ball Impact
The ImpactWhite® 350 is an impact screen front projection material designed to withstand golf ball impact. It has a tight weave that enables the projection surface to be smooth and provide high-resolution projection images. It is also ideal for use with any other sport simulation applications.
*We consider our impact screens a wearable item and the life of them will vary according to their use. Avoid using golf balls with scuffs or markings to maximize the life of the screen. If possible, use new golf balls. Some creasing may occur but may be removed with a steamer and/or light ironing set to no higher than Polyester.
- ImpactWhite® 350 golf impact front projection screen material.
- 0.85 gain with a 170° wide viewing angle allows viewers to see a clear bright uniform picture from any angle.
- Resists golf impact and withstands ball speeds up to 155 mph.
- Tightly weaved polyester material offers minimal impact noise and bounce back.
- Allows a clear and sharp presentation without loss of image fidelity.
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction
- Designed and engineered to perform to high-level industry standards for cinema quality presentations.
- Available in: GolfSim Portable Series
- Color: White
- Thickness: 0.02” (0.52 ±1 mm)
- Number of Layers: 1
- Material Composition: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 0.77 lb. (350 g) /m2
- Gain: 0.85
- Viewing Angle: 170°
- Projection Method: Front
- Withstands golf speeds up to: 155 mph
- Impact Rebound Distance: 4.5 ft