Golf Impact Projection Screen with Frame Enclosure
GolfSim Portable ImpactWhite® 350 Series
The GolfSim Portable ImpacWhite® 350 is a complete golf enclosure screen with a folding-frame design. The aluminum light weight construction is perfect for mobile on-the-go Golf /Multi-sport simulator applications.
*We consider our impact screens a wearable item and the life of them will vary according to their use. Avoid using golf balls with scuffs or markings to maximize the life of the screen. If possible, use new golf balls. Some creasing may occur but may be removed with a steamer and/or light ironing set to no higher than Polyester.
- ImpactWhite® 350 golf impact front projection screen material
- 0.85 gain with a 170° wide viewing angle allows viewers to see a clear bright uniform picture from any angle.
- Resists golf impact and withstands ball speeds up to 150 mph.
- Tightly woven polyester and golf ball bounce back
- Allows a clear and sharp presentation without loss of image fidelity.
- Designed to perform to high industry standards for cinema quality presentations
- ISF Certified for Accurate Color Reproduction – An Industry Standard for High-Fidelity Video Display Systems
Design & Installation
- Lightweight aluminum folding-frame design quickly assembles in minutes with no special tools required.
- Includes top, left/right enclosure cover panels and side triangular net extensions.
- Impact screen attaches to frame using Velcro and ball bungees to provide a flat and taut surface
- Includes hook and loop strips to provide additional tension to the impact screen surface
- Traveler-friendly carrying bag included stores entire product for maximum portability and storage.
Quality and Reliability