Three-layer warp knitted fabric formulated for maximum strength to withstand golf ball impact or any other sport simulation
The ImpactWhite® 1145 is a multi-layer warp knitted fabric formulated for maximum strength to withstand golf ball impact while providing the highest image quality, and longevity. The dense material is also ideal for use with any other sport simulation applications.
*We consider our impact screens a wearable item and the life of them will vary according to their use. Avoid using golf balls with scuffs or markings to maximize the life of the screen. If possible, use new golf balls. Some creasing may occur but may be removed with a steamer and/or light ironing set to no higher than Polyester.
- ImpactWhite® 1145 golf impact front projection material
- Resists indentations from golf impact and withstands ball speeds up to 200 mph.
- 4.5 mm warp knitted fabric is comprised of three layers for maximum performance in image quality, shock absorption, and endurance
- ISF Certified for Accurate Color Reproduction
- Internal spacer suppresses and dampens the noise generated when golf ball impacts screen
- High-strength warp knitted fabric absorbs impact reducing ball bounce back
- Compatible with all Short and Standard throw projectors.
- Allows a clear and sharp presentation without loss of image fidelity
- Professionally engineered projection surface performs at a theater-grade level
• Color: White
• Thickness: 0.18” (4.5 ±1 mm)
• Number of Layers: 3
• Material Composition: 100% Polyester
• Weight: 1 lb. (460 g) /m2
• Max Roll Width: 122″ (3100 mm)
• Effective Width: 120″ (3048 mm)
• Gain: 0.8
• Viewing Angle: 180°
• Projection Method: Front
• Withstands golf speeds up to: 200 mph
• Impact Rebound Distance: 1.6 ft