Elite Screens selection of pre-cut projection screen material swatches
Designer Cut ImpactWhite® Series
The Designer Cut Series is Elite Screens selection of pre-cut projection screen material swatches. The swatches are prepared for use in custom solutions and other improvised installations according to the integrator’s needs.
*We consider our impact screens a wearable item and the life of them will vary according to their use. Avoid using golf balls with scuffs or markings to maximize the life of the screen. If possible, use new golf balls. Some creasing may occur but may be removed with a steamer and/or light ironing set to no higher than Polyester.
Screen Material Options
- ImpactWhite® A4K, single layer ultra-fine projection fabric designed to withstand impact from sport simulations. (Recommended for short and standard throw projectors)
- ImpactWhite® 1145 ISF certified multi-layer knitted material to withstand impact from sport simulations. (Recommended for short and standard throw projectors)
- ImpactWhite® 360 ISF certified single-layer tightly woven screen fabric designed to endure golf ball impact and longevity. (Recommended for short and standard throw projectors)
Design and Installation
- Pre-cut materials for custom sized architectural or DIY projects
- Rolled material helps maintain a flat and wrinkle-free viewing surface (ImpactWhite® 1145 and 360 materials are folded in small box packaging)
- Stretches over a standard or designer made framework
- High-end, industry grade projection materials
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
Quality and Reliability
- 2-year limited warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G – Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Phone or Online Form.
- Designer Cut Series ImpactWhite® Materials Comparison
- Designer Cut Series Materials Comparison
- All Screen Materials