Single layer ultra-fine projection surface designed to provide high-fidelity projection images
ImpactWhite® A4K is a single layer ultra-fine projection surface designed to provide high-fidelity projection images. It’s capable of withstanding golf ball impact for Golf or Multi-Sport simulation applications.
*We consider our impact screens a wearable item and the life of them will vary according to their use. Avoid using golf balls with scuffs or markings to maximize the life of the screen. If possible, use new golf balls. Some creasing may occur but may be removed with a steamer and/or light ironing set to no higher than Polyester.
- ImpactWhite® A4K golf impact front projection material
- 0.9 gain with a 170° wide viewing angle allows viewers to see a clear bright uniform picture from any angle
- Resists golf impact and withstands ball speeds up to 200 mph.
- Tightly knitted polyester material preserves image fidelity for clear and sharp presentations
• Color: White
• Thickness: 0.016” (0.41 mm)
• Number of Layers: 1
• Material Composition: 100% Polyester
• Weight: 0.37 lb. (171.5 g) /m2
• Effective Width: 104.3″ (2650 mm)
• Gain: 0.9
• Viewing Angle: 170°
• Projection Method: Front
• Withstands golf speeds up to: 200 mph
• Impact Rebound Distance: 6.5 ft
• MD Tension Strength: 12 kgf
• CD Tension Strength: 10 kgf
• Operating Temperature: 68° – 104° F (20° – 40° C)