Available in the following front projection materials
|Material Name||Gain||Viewing Angle||Description|
|CineWhite®||1.1||180°||CineWhite® has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.|
- CineWhite® 1.1 Gain (tensioned matte white) front projection surface
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to enjoy a clear bright picture from any angle
- Standard black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing perceived visual contrast
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for superior brightness and color reproduction
- 4K/8K Ultra HD and HDR Ready
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 100″ in 16:9 format
- 113″ in 16:10 format
- 120″ in 4:3 format
Design and Installation
- Flush wall installation design with horizontal sliding brackets
- Moisture resistant aluminum casing with white finish and stylish arcuate profile
- Bead chain clutch system allows screen to roll up/down and stop at any point
- Up/down rolling sprocket mechanism permits full range of vertical adjustment settings
- Nylon bead chain features a cord retainer to prohibit over extension.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Choosing The Right Sized Projection Screen
Selecting the Right Elite Screens Screen Material For Your Home Theater
Understanding ANSI Lumens & Screen Gain
Understanding Aspect Ratio & Resolution
4K/UltraHD: What You Need To Know
Elite Screens GreenGuard® Certification - Improving Human Health and Quality of Life
Elite Screens Projection Screen to HDTV Comparison
How To Perfectly Install ANY Projection Screen
The Right Projection Screen for UST Projectors
Elite Screens Ceiling and Ambient Light Rejecting (CLR/ALR) Projection Screen Setup Guide
Q: Can I buy a small screen material sample?
A: Yes, you can buy a screen material sample by clicking here.