Elite Screens Starling 2 Series 135” 16:9 Electric Projection Screen is Featured at Knowlwood, an Iconic American Restaurant in Irvine California
- Date: June 18, 2019
- Product: Starling 2 Series (ST135UWH2-E6) 135” 16:9 Electric Projection Screen Projector used: Multiple
- Venue: Knowlwood Restaurant – Irvine, Ca.
- Video Link: (Click Here)
Knowlwoods Restaurant in Irvine, California is part of a local chain that has been nothing short of iconic to Southern Californians for decades now. They were in need of a big screen solution for their dining room and a new electric screen from Elite turned out to be the right tool for the job. Ken Charles spoke for the popular restaurant chain as our video production team was allowed to follow the screen from unboxing, to installation and its debut to the crowds of diners.
Ken Charles spoke for the restaurant which is claimed to be the home of the world’s best hamburger. “The projection screen we got today from Elite is one of the best investments we've ever made.” When asked about his personal observations at the end of a busy evening, Ken stated the following. “The Elite projection screen is awesome; everyone in the restaurant can see it.” The diners were pleased with the new addition as the restaurant showed a clear interest in catering to sports fans so that they’d have a new place to gather at game time. “We've already gotten a great response from the customers that they love the size of the screen.
He cited the high quality of the screen as well as the ease with which it was installed. In closing, if you doubt that Knowlwoods is in fact, home of the workd’s best hamburger, Ken has an open invitation for you to come down and decide for yourself.
About the Starling 2 Electric Projection Screen
Starling 2 Series is one of our most comprehensive electric projection screen lines. Its list of complimentary standard features include Infrared and Radio Frequency remote controls, 5-12 volt trigger and RS-232 capability, wall/ceiling mount kit, and extra top black masking leader. The front projection material is the Spectra White FG, which is fiberglass reinforced to enhance rigidity. The Starling 2 Series is now equipped with a fast tubular motor to improve the operation speed.
- Spectra White FG (fiberglass backed) matte white surface
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 100”, 120”, & 135”" in a 16:9 format
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Infrared IR "eye" extension sensor
- l5-12 volt trigger capable for synchronized screen operation with the projector's power cycle
- Manual UP/DOWN buttons on the exterior of the screen casing
- RS-232 capable for serial communication
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- Low power consumption
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite's Professional Service Team through Email, Web Chat or Toll-Free Phone Call