Kestrel Tab-Tension 3 Series
The Kestrel Tab-Tension 3 is an electric floor-rising projection screen that is an attractive centerpiece for home theater or high-level conference rooms. Its tab-tension design maintains a flat and taut front projection surface to provide a ripple-free image suitable for ultra-short throw projectors.
The Kestrel Tab-Tension 3 utilizes a “scissor-backed” cross risers to raise and lower the screen’s material. It is the ideal alternative solution for environments where wall/ceiling installations are not practical.
The housing is of aluminum construction, is moisture resistant and available in a black housing. It includes handheld remote controls and a 12v trigger.
- CineWhite® 1.1 Gain front projection material for rooms with controlled lighting
- Ultra-wide viewing angle allows viewers to see clear picture of equal brightness from any angle
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction – An Industry standard for high-fidelity video display systems
- Black-backing eliminates light penetration to prevent picture degradation
- Standard 4-side black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing visual contrast (150" Models Only)
- Compatible with ultra/short, and standard (long) throw projectors
- Available in the following diagonal sizes: 122", 135" and 150" in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Operation
- Rises and lowers by our motorized precision "scissor-backed" cross spring risers
- Heavy-duty aluminum black housing is moisture resistant
- Free-standing projector screen appears and disappears from a touch of a button
- Built-in Infrared and Radio Frequency receivers
- Includes Radio Frequency (RF) and Infrared remote controls
- 12v trigger synchronizes the screen’s UP/DOWN operation with the projector’s power cycle
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Choosing The Right Sized Projection Screen
Selecting the Right Elite Screens Screen Material For Your Home Theater
Understanding ANSI Lumens & Screen Gain
Understanding Aspect Ratio & Resolution
4K/UltraHD: What You Need To Know
Elite Screens GreenGuard® Certification - Improving Human Health and Quality of Life
Elite Screens Projection Screen to HDTV Comparison
How To Perfectly Install ANY Projection Screen
The Right Projection Screen for UST Projectors
Elite Screens Ceiling and Ambient Light Rejecting (CLR/ALR) Projection Screen Setup Guide