Motorized CLR Floor-Rising Projection Screen
Kestrel Tab-Tension 2 CLR® 3 Series
The Kestrel Tab-Tension 2 CLR® 3 is an electric free-standing projector screen with Ceiling Light Rejecting® technology to combat the washout effect from overhead lighting in bright room environments. The material ascends and descends into its housing for a non-invasive solution where permanent wall or ceiling installations are not practical.
The CLR® 3 material is configured in a tab-tensioned format to ensure a taut, flat, and ripple-free projection surface suitable for ultra-short throw projectors.
Available in either a black or white housing to fit any room décor.
“Watching an extended clip of a gravity-defying group of skateboarders doing their thing in a small Central American city with my room’s overhead lights on, the image looked satisfyingly bright and punchy, and colors of the vividly painted buildings retained their richness.” – Al Griffin, Sound & Vision Magazine
- CLR® 3 Ceiling Light Rejecting material absorbs up to 90% of overhead lighting
- Crafted for use with UST (ultra-short throw) tabletop/bottom mounted projectors
- Lenticular sawtooth micro-structure filters out ambient light for superior image brightness and contrast
- Dedicated reflective and absorbent layers maximize projector performance in ambient light room environments
- Improves and enhances black levels and color saturation in bright and dark room environments
- Wide viewing angle allows viewers to see a clear picture with equal brightness from any angle
- Reflective layer concentrates projected light back to viewer’s field of vision and negates light scatter
- Black-backing (non-opaque) enhances image brightness
Design and Operation
- Elegant moisture resistant black or white aluminum housing options to fit any room décor.
- Rises and lowers using “scissor-backed” industry grade cross spring risers
- Specially designed for tabletop/bottom placed ultra-short throw projectors
- Project from within a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Plug & Play design with built-in low voltage control system, no hardwire installation required
- Includes handheld Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls, and a wall box controller for manual on-wall operation.
- User-friendly programmable vertical drop position for easy installation (RC1 Version Only)
- Wall box controller is detachable for a clean look while maintaining RF & IR functionality
- Built-in selectable channels allow one RF remote programming to control multiple screens and prevent interference (RC1 Version Only)
- 12v trigger feature allows the screen’s UP/DOWN operation to synchronize with the projector’s power cycle
- Wired 12v trigger capability via wall box controller (RC1 Version Only)
- Wireless 12v trigger capability via Radio Frequency remote control
Quality and Reliability
Please click here for installation tip (PDF)