Kestrel Tab-Tension 2 CLR® 3 Series
The Kestrel Tab-Tension 2 CLR® 3 is an electric free-standing projector screen with Ceiling Light Rejecting® technology to combat the washout effect from overhead lighting in bright room environments. The material ascends and descends into its housing for a non-invasive solution where permanent wall or ceiling installations are not practical.
The CLR® 3 material is configured in a tab-tensioned format to ensure a taut, flat, and ripple-free projection surface suitable for ultra-short throw projectors.
Available in either a black or white housing to fit any room décor.
“Watching an extended clip of a gravity-defying group of skateboarders doing their thing in a small Central American city with my room’s overhead lights on, the image looked satisfyingly bright and punchy, and colors of the vividly painted buildings retained their richness.” – Al Griffin, Sound & Vision Magazine
- CLR® 3 Ceiling Light Rejecting material absorbs up to 90% of overhead lighting
- Crafted for use with UST (ultra-short throw) tabletop/bottom mounted projectors
- Lenticular sawtooth micro-structure filters out ambient light for superior image brightness and contrast
- Dedicated reflective and absorbent layers maximize projector performance in ambient light room environments
- Improves and enhances black levels and color saturation in bright and dark room environments
- Wide viewing angle allows viewers to see a clear picture with equal brightness from any angle
- Reflective layer concentrates projected light back to viewer’s field of vision and negates light scatter
- Black-backing (non-opaque) enhances image brightness
Design and Operation
- Elegant moisture resistant black or white aluminum housing options to fit any room décor.
- Rises and lowers using “scissor-backed” industry grade cross spring risers
- Specially designed for tabletop/bottom placed ultra-short throw projectors
- Project from within a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Includes Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) handheld remote controls
- Wireless 12v trigger included – Synchronizes the screen’s Up/Down operation with the projector’s power cycle
- Up/Stop/Down toggle switch for manual operation
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwired installation required
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Choosing The Right Sized Projection Screen
Selecting the Right Elite Screens Screen Material For Your Home Theater
Understanding ANSI Lumens & Screen Gain
Understanding Aspect Ratio & Resolution
4K/UltraHD: What You Need To Know
Elite Screens GreenGuard® Certification - Improving Human Health and Quality of Life
Elite Screens Projection Screen to HDTV Comparison
How To Perfectly Install ANY Projection Screen
The Right Projection Screen for UST Projectors
Elite Screens Ceiling and Ambient Light Rejecting (CLR/ALR) Projection Screen Setup Guide