Portable Ceiling Ambient Light Rejecting Projection Screen
Light-On CLR® 2 Series
The Light-On CLR® 2 is a portable projection screen with a folding-frame design for indoor presentations under bright room lighting environments. It uses our innovative and patented Ceiling Ambient Light Rejecting CLR® 2 material which is specially crafted for bottom mounted ultra-short and short-throw projectors.
The folding-frame assembles in a matter of minutes and has back-braced legs for stability and support. The legs are height adjustable to accommodate various environment settings and applications.
The entire screen conveniently fits in a carrying bag for easy transportation, storage, and protection. A black skirt is included to add a professional finish to your presentations.
- CLR® 2 Ceiling Light Rejecting material absorbs up to 90% of overhead light
- Improves color saturation and black levels in ambient light room environments
- Micro-serriform lenticular structure filters out ambient light to produce contrast rich images
- Compatible only with bottom placed ultra-short and short throw projectors
- Project within a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Black-backing (non-opaque) enhances image brightness
- Scratch-resistant laminate coating is easy to clean and maintain
- Patented multi-angle base structure with protective coating layer
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction – An industry standard for high-fidelity video display systems
Design and Assembly
- 103” Diagonal in 16:9 aspect ratio
- Collapsible folding-frame design assembles effortlessly
- Material stretches on frame using corner pull-tabs with snap buttons and velcro on the sides to provide a flat and taut projection surface
- Height adjustable legs accommodate various applications and environment
- Back brace support on legs for improved stability
- Padded carrying bag fits entire product for protection and portability
- Drape included to cover bottom for an elegant professional finish
Quality and Reliability
Please click here for installation tip (PDF)