Sable Frame AcousticPro1080P3 Series
Fixed frame projector screen featuring the AcousticPro 1080P3 material. The AcousticPro 1080P3 is an acoustic transparent material that allows sound to pass through with minimal attenuation.
Available in the following front projection materials
|Material Name||Gain||Viewing Angle||Description|
|AcousticPro 1080P3||1.0||180°||AcousticPro1080P3 is an acoustically transparent front projection material. The perforated weave eliminates the moire effect while presenting warm neutral colors for today's HD 1080P (1920x1080) and 4K UHD projectors. This material allows speaker placement behind while allowing an exceptional acoustically transparent performance.|
- Flat tensioned screen material
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Standard black backed screen material eliminates light penetration
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 100" in 16:9 format
- 96" and 166" in 2.35:1 format
Design and Installation
- Home Theater fixed frame screen is designed for today's 720P, 1080P and 4K Home Cinema projectors
- Black velvet surfaced covered 2.36" aluminum frame enhances overall appearance and absorbs projector light overshoot
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface
- Sliding wall brackets allow screen to slide horizontally for properly centered installation.
- Installation kit includes: sliding wall brackets, drywall anchors, and screws.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Choosing The Right Sized Projection Screen
Selecting the Right Elite Screens Screen Material For Your Home Theater
Understanding ANSI Lumens & Screen Gain
Understanding Aspect Ratio & Resolution
4K/UltraHD: What You Need To Know
Elite Screens GreenGuard® Certification - Improving Human Health and Quality of Life
Elite Screens Projection Screen to HDTV Comparison
How To Perfectly Install ANY Projection Screen
The Right Projection Screen for UST Projectors
Elite Screens Ceiling and Ambient Light Rejecting (CLR/ALR) Projection Screen Setup Guide
Q: Can I buy a small screen material sample? A: Yes, you can buy a screen material sample by clicking here.Browse All FAQ Articles