- MaxWhite® matte white 1.1 gain front projection material
- Wide viewing angle allows viewers to see the image over a 180° field of vision
- Side black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing visual contrast
- Black material backing reduces light penetration for enhanced brightness levels
- Available in diagonal sizes 50” and 65” in 1:1 aspect ratio
Design and Operation
- Ultra-lightweight starting at just 5.7 lbs., is much lighter and ideal for road warriors and presentations to go.
- Measuring in at about 3-feet, the screen is considerably smaller in both transport or storage.
- The material is detachable for either Free-standing Tripod or Wall Presentations.
- Ideal for personal/professional indoor or outdoor presentations.
- Telescopic upright support provides adjustable height settings.
- Travel-friendly canvas carrying bag is included.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Choosing The Right Sized Projection Screen
Selecting the Right Elite Screens Screen Material For Your Home Theater
Understanding ANSI Lumens & Screen Gain
Understanding Aspect Ratio & Resolution
4K/UltraHD: What You Need To Know
Elite Screens GreenGuard® Certification - Improving Human Health and Quality of Life
Elite Screens Projection Screen to HDTV Comparison
How To Perfectly Install ANY Projection Screen
The Right Projection Screen for UST Projectors
Elite Screens Ceiling and Ambient Light Rejecting (CLR/ALR) Projection Screen Setup Guide