- MaxWhite® 1.1 gain (matte white) front projection material with superb color temperature
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to enjoy a clear and bright picture from any angle
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Black borders absorb projector over scan while enhancing visual contrast
- Black material backing eliminates light penetration for enhanced brightness levels
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 100" and 120" in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Ideal for backyards, patios, pool decks, and recreation rooms
- IP65 certified for rain/water protection for outdoor applications
- Acclimated to outdoor use without compromising home theater sophistication.
- Dynamic indoor home theater quality with outdoor durability
- Rust-proof metal components - housing, roller tube, brackets, handle, weight bar
- Slow-retract system on 100-120” models allows hands-free operation during screen retraction
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified (UL 2818) for safe indoor emissions
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Choosing The Right Sized Projection Screen
Selecting the Right Elite Screens Screen Material For Your Home Theater
Understanding ANSI Lumens & Screen Gain
Understanding Aspect Ratio & Resolution
4K/UltraHD: What You Need To Know
Elite Screens GreenGuard® Certification - Improving Human Health and Quality of Life
Elite Screens Projection Screen to HDTV Comparison
How To Perfectly Install ANY Projection Screen
The Right Projection Screen for UST Projectors
Elite Screens Ceiling and Ambient Light Rejecting (CLR/ALR) Projection Screen Setup Guide
Q: Can I buy a small screen material sample?
A: Yes, you can buy a screen material sample by clicking here.