Non-electric Outdoor projection screen
Yard Master Manual Series
Elite Screens’ Yard Master Manual Series is a non-electric outdoor projection screen that is IP65 certified for rain/water protection. Its retractable design is ideal for wall and patio installations as it brings media room quality in addition to functionality to your outdoor spaces. It’s sleek enameled weather resistant aluminum casing beautifully accessorizes your backyard, patio, pool deck, or anywhere a gathering for evening movie time is appropriate. The 100-120” models utilize an SRM (slow react mechanism) that prolongs the product’s lifespan and allows the material to rise back up into its casing unassisted. The MaxWhite® projection material is ideal for the outdoors while it provides a wide viewing angle that will accommodate your entire viewing audience. It is also GREENGUARD® (UL2808) certified for safe air quality emissions.
- MaxWhite® 1.1 gain (matte white) front projection material with superb color temperature
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to enjoy a clear and bright picture from any angle
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Black borders absorb projector over scan while enhancing visual contrast
- Black material backing eliminates light penetration for enhanced brightness levels
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 100″ and 120″ in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Ideal for backyards, patios, pool decks, and recreation rooms
- IP65 certified for rain/water protection for outdoor applications
- Acclimated to outdoor use without compromising home theater sophistication.
- Dynamic indoor home theater quality with outdoor durability
- Rust-proof metal components – housing, roller tube, brackets, handle, weight bar
- Slow-retract system on 100-120” models allows hands-free operation during screen retraction
Quality and Reliability
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified (UL 2818) for safe indoor emissions
- 2-year limited warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G – Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Phone or Online Form.