CineWhite® UHD (Tension Matte White) is a reference-grade 1.15 gain projector screen material that is certified by the world renowned Imaging Science Foundation for its superb color temperature, contrast and black level performance. It has wide diffusion uniformity that allows equal brightness levels over a 180° viewing angle.
The tension PVC material construction has the needed pliability to maximize flatness in a “roll-up” projection surface. The versatile properties of this material make it a natural fit with either standard or short-throw projectors. The material is also suited for either residential or commercial application. The material is easily washed using a mild soap and water solution.
Elite Screen Series: CineTension B Series
- Gain: 1.15
- Viewing Angle: 180° (90°LR)
- Tensioned matte white front projection material
- ISF Certified for accurate color points, color temperature and dynamic range
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to enjoy a clear picture of equal brightness from any angle
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, Active 3D, HDR Ready
CineWhite® UHD Gain Chart
Screen Material Specifications
|Roll Length||3.6 M|
|On Axis Gain||1.15|
|Minimum Throw Distance||.2x Image Width|
|Ambient Light Resistant||No|
|Active 3D & 4K Ultra HD Ready||Yes|