Electric Motorized Projection Screen
CineTension 3 Series
The CineTension 3 is a robust and well-constructed electric motorized projector screen with essential features for various applications. The tab-tensioned material provides uniform flatness and has a wide viewing angle. The 1.1 gain CineWhite® material is also 4K Ultra HD and active 3D ready. It drops and retracts by means of a powerful tubular motor and its sliding wall/ceiling mounting brackets ensure a perfectly centered installation. Infrared & Radio Frequency remote controls are included along with a wall box controller and 12-volt trigger capability.
- CineWhite® matte white flexible front projection 1.1 gain material for light controlled environments
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see a clear bright picture from any seating position
- Four-sided black masking borders format the image and absorb projector overshoot while enhancing visual contrast
- Black backing preserves image brightness for a sharper picture and eliminates light penetration from behind to prevent picture degradation.
- Compatible with Ultra, Short, and Standard (long) Throw Projectors
- ISF Certified for Accurate Color Reproduction – An Industry Standard for High-Fidelity Video Display Systems
- Mildew resistant and easy to clean with mild soap and water
- Available in the following diagonal sizes in 16:9 aspect ratio: 100”, 110”, 120”, 135”, and 150”
Controls, Design & Installation
- Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat and taut projection surface that is ripple-free
- Durable aluminum black housing with enamel coating is moisture resistant
- Floating installation brackets provide easy alignment with wood studs to accommodate a wall or ceiling installation
- Optional in-ceiling trim kit – sold separately
- Plug & Play design with built-in low voltage control system, no hardwire installation required
- Includes handheld Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls, and a wall box controller for manual on-wall operation.
- User-friendly programmable vertical drop position for easy installation
- Wall box controller is detachable for a clean look while maintaining RF & IR functionality
- Built-in selectable channels allow one RF remote programming to control multiple screens and prevent interference
- 12v trigger feature allows the screen’s UP/DOWN operation to synchronize with the projector’s power cycle
- Wired 12v trigger capability via wall box controller
- Wireless 12v trigger capability via Radio Frequency remote control
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- Conforms to ANSI/UL STD. 60950-1
- Certified to CAN/CSA STD. C22.2
- 2-year limited warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G – Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Phone or Online Form.