Aeon CineWhite® A8K Series
The Aeon CineWhite® A8K is an EDGE FREE® fixed frame screen with an ultra-fine acoustically transparent front projection material for high-resolution projectors.
The CineWhite® A8K material allows sound to pass through the multi-layer fabric with minimal attenuation. Its bonded black backing eliminates light loss while reducing light reflection. It is ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction in a dark room environment for presenting videophile presentations.
- CineWhite® A8K 1.1 Gain sound transparent front projection material
- Ultra-fine knit design for high resolution projectors negates the moire effect
- Wide viewing angle allows viewers to see a bright, clear image from any angle
- Integrated black backing eliminates back-lighting (reflection)
- Ultra-short throw projector friendly, allowing for placement of a center channel speaker
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction – An industry standard for high fidelity video display systems
- Excellent sound transparency with minimal attenuation
- 4K/8K Ultra HD Ready
- Compatible with ultra/short, and standard throw projectors
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 103", 123", 135" and 150" in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Sleek EDGE FREE® Fixed Frame design maximizes viewing area in a smaller footprint
- Wrap-around material secured with springs for a flat and taut projection surface
- Ultra-thin black aluminum bezel trim resembles a flat panel TV
- Lightweight aluminum split-frame design
- Sliding wall mounting brackets allow horizontal movement of screen to ensure precision on-axis alignment and permits wood stud installation
- Optional LED kit available – Sold Separately
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Choosing The Right Sized Projection Screen
Selecting the Right Elite Screens Screen Material For Your Home Theater
Understanding ANSI Lumens & Screen Gain
Understanding Aspect Ratio & Resolution
4K/UltraHD: What You Need To Know
Elite Screens GreenGuard® Certification - Improving Human Health and Quality of Life
Elite Screens Projection Screen to HDTV Comparison
How To Perfectly Install ANY Projection Screen
The Right Projection Screen for UST Projectors
Elite Screens Ceiling and Ambient Light Rejecting (CLR/ALR) Projection Screen Setup Guide
Q: Can I buy a small screen material sample?
A: Yes, you can buy a screen material sample by clicking here.
Browse All FAQ Articles