Curved Fixed Frame projection screen
The Lunette Series is Elite Screens curved fixed frame screen with 3.5″ black frame borders that uses the CineWhite® and AcousticPro 1080P3 materials. The curved screen is designed to improve image depth and perception while increasing brightness uniformity.
Available in the following front projection materials
|CineWhite® has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
|AcousticPro1080P3 is an acoustically transparent front projection material. The perforated weave eliminates the moire effect while presenting warm neutral colors for today’s HD 1080P (1920×1080) and 4K UHD projectors. This material allows speaker placement behind while allowing an exceptional acoustically transparent performance.
- 1.1 gain CineWhite® (matte white)
- AcousticPro 1080P3 1.0 Gain Acoustic Transparent material
- 180° Viewing Angle for wide diffusion uniformity
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready (on CineWhite® material)
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 84″ – 230″ in 16:9 format
- 85″ – 250″ in 2.35:1 format
Design and Installation
- Curved Frame Home Theater Front Projection Screen
- Curvature enhances contrast levels with decreased incident light while creating a heightened sense of immersion
- 40’ fixed radial curvature also eliminates the pincushion effect
- Velvet covered 3.5″width aluminum frame border
- Sliding wall mounts provide adjustable horizontal centering
- Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface
Quality and Reliability