Ambient / Ceiling Light Rejecting Acoustically Transparent Screen
Aeon CineGrey 3D® AT Series
Elite Screens’ Aeon CineGrey 3D® AT is a fixed frame ambient and ceiling light rejecting (ALR/CLR®) projection screen that is perforated to permit acoustic transparency for use with in-wall speakers.
The thin frame design maximizes the viewing area into a smaller footprint which is more appealing in appearance and in accommodating room décor. The CineGrey 3D® AT is ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction, contrast and dynamic range to create a bright, crisp, and clear image.
- Ceiling and Ambient Light Rejecting (ALR/CLR®) eliminates up to 65% washout from ambient light
- Angular Reflective Material for Standard “Long” Throw Projectors. (NOT Compatible with Ultra/Short Throw Projectors)
- High Contrast material enhances color saturation and black levels for greater shadow detail
- Polarized for Passive 3D applications
- Directional Reflectivity angular reflective orientation brings image clarity into the viewer’s line of sight
- Acoustically Transparent perforated to allow in-wall speakers to sound through the screen
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction, color contrast, and black-white dynamic range.
- Flame resistant: Complies with NFPA 701 and ASTME84 standards
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for greater picture clarity
Design and Installation
- Sleek EDGE FREE® design maximizes viewing area into a smaller footprint
- Material stretches over internal framework for a tight-tensioned flat surface
- Lightweight aluminum split-frame design reduces shipping cost with greater portability
- Spring and grommet attachments easily attach the screen material with perfect surface tension
- Ultra-thin black aluminum bezel protects and formats the projection surface
- Easy DIY design assembles and installs in minutes
- Sliding wall mount kit is included for adjustable alignment
Quality and Reliability
- GREENGUARD® / GREENGUARD® Gold UL 2818 Certified for Safety Indoor Emissions free
- 2-year limited warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G – Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Phone or Online Form.
- User Guide – M Type (PDF) – Discontinued
- User Guide – M Type V2 (PDF) – Discontinued
- User Guide – M Type V3 (PDF)
- Acoustic Transparent Material Comparison
- Fixed Frame Comparison Table
- ALR/CLR® Fixed Frame Comparison Table
- All Screen Materials
- Please click here for installation tip (PDF)