A: You can extend the length of your accessory using the ZSP-12V-50B. This 50 feet RJ-45 cable also includes an extender plug coupler to allow you to join connections to your existing accessory.
A: No, the ZWBMS-PRO is only compatible with Elite’s WhiteBoardScreen™ Universal Series.
For best results we strongly recommend using only Elite Screens whiteboard erasers and markers since the material is a unique dual projection and dry-erase surface. Please see Elite’s whiteboard projection screen starter kit HERE
The frequency of the RF remote is 433MHz
A: Our IR remote controls have been evaluated and entered in to the databases of some Universal remote control manufacturers. Please contact the manufacturer of your remote to inquire about your remote's ability to function with ours. If they have not evaluated our remote control then the following list of Binary codes will be used for most remote setups.
For Spectrum, VMAX2 (Plus), VMAX Plus4, Home2(3) and CineTension2(3) Series
Up: 1111 0000 0001
Stop: 1111 0000 0010
Down: 1111 0000 0100
For the VMAX2 User Guide please click HERE
A: The IR remote is an InfraRed remote. Infrared is based on the "light" part of the electromagnetic spectrum.
The RF remote is a Radio Frequency remote. Radio frequency is based on the "radio" section of the electromagnetic spectrum.
While the IR remote control requires direct aim to the receiver in order for the signal to be received, the RF remote control can be pointed in any direction to function as long as the signal is within range
A: See diagram below for wiring information.
ZSP-12V wiring diagram
• Please note that the RJ-45 is exclusively designed to be compatible with only a projector’s trigger output. Any other type of device’s trigger output that you choose to utilize with our product is to your own discretion and is not covered under warranty should there be any malfunction. Please contact Elite Screen’s technical support department for further information.
How to set up and install a ZSP-12V projector trigger.
A:If your RF remote control does not work with your screen, try the following to get in synced. See below for instructions.
Make sure new batteries or working batteries are in your RF remote control before proceeding with the steps.
For V 2.0 electric screens.
The version number can be found on the remote control, the sticker on the screen's end cap, or the packing box.
- Unplug your screen from the power outlet
- Hold the UP button on your RF remote
- While holding the UP button, plug the screen back to the power outlet
- Wait 5 seconds and then release the UP button
- Now you can use your RF remote
For V 1.4-1 and below (ex 1.3, 1.4, 1.4-1)
- Press & hold the Up button on your RF remote control so the LED light turns on
- While holding the UP button on your RF remote, simultaneously push the small button located on the circuit board. In some cases, you can press this button through a hole on the end cap. (Please note you may need a small sharp object to achieve this.)
- Continue to hold the UP button for an additional 3 seconds.
- After 3 seconds, your RF remote should now by synced to control your screen.
A:Elite Screens offers a wireless Universal 5-12 volt projector accessory (Part# ZU12V) for projectors that do not have a trigger output. Contact your preferred Elite Screens reseller or visit shop.elitescreens.com for information about purchasing this product.
Yes, version 2.0 screens have a reset button located on the circuit board which helps eliminate RF interference. Please Click Here for instructions on how to locate the circuit board on your screen.
A: The Universal Wireless Trigger is compatible with voltages 90V – 240V.
The ZIW In-Wall switch is compatible with all of Elite's electric retractable floor rising, wall/ceiling and in-ceiling/recessed screens, EXCEPT for the VMAX Dual, VMAX Tab-Tension Dual, Starling, Starling 2, Starling Tab-Tension and the Starling Tab-Tension 2 Series.
No, both the Yard Master and Yard Master 2 Series have a fixed height and length for all leg and frame parts included.
The Yard Master 2 Series, however, does have optional extension legs (for 90”-120” models) that can be purchased to increase the bottom viewing area. Please click here for more information.
Yes, optional extension legs can be purchased (for 90" - 120" models) to increase the bottom viewing area. Please click here for more information.